The melting pot of the American culinary scene is widespread with a large variety of cuisines. Dotting the landscape of this scene are truly iconic American Steakhouses. Learn about the regional specialties that some of these places have to offer and taste how well they pair with Fetzer Vineyard Wines.
This is a demonstration-style cooking class.
- Welcome Aperitif - Bonterra Sauvignon Blanc
- 1000 Stories Chardonnay paired with Loaded Baked Potato Soup (Gorat's Steak House, Omaha, NE)
- Gran Reserva Malbec paired with Chislic (Seasoned Fried Sirloin Tips with House Sauce) (Cattleman's Club, Pierre, SD)
- Sanctuary Cabernet Sauvignon paired with Spice-Rubbed Ribeye with Bone Marrow Butter (Roast, Detroit, MI)
- Sanctuary Pinot Noir paired with Vintage Chocolate Lush Sundae (Bern's Steak House, Tampa, FL)
What to expect.
This class is for adults 18 years of age and older only. No children allowed unless otherwise specified.
Wine is provided at most evening classes, but you must be 21 years of age or older to drink alcoholic beverages. Drink responsibly.
This is a demonstration-style cooking class. Sit back, relax, and let our chefs do the cooking. Enjoy all of our delicious menu items and ask questions as we walk you through each recipe.
Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis. Cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance of the class for a refund. Full payment for all classes is required at time of registration. Price includes recipes, demonstration, and samples of the food prepared. Class is for adults only (18 years of age or older). Wine is provided at most evening classes. You must be 21 years of age or older to drink alcoholic beverages. Drink responsibly. Publix may cancel classes not meeting enrollment standards, in which case any payment remitted will be refunded. Publix reserves the right to change recipes or substitute instructors for any reason.
Please be aware that our products, prepared items, and cooking school facilities may have had contact with the following food allergens: fish, eggs, milk, wheat, peanuts, soybeans, sesame, tree nuts, and shellfish. Please do not attend Cooking School class(es) if you or your guests have, or have been exposed to, any communicable diseases including cold, flu, etc.