Bite30 is Orlando's "Restaurant Week", highlighting the best local restaurants and chefs driving Central Florida's culinary scene. During Bite30, participating restaurants offer special prix fixe menus that offer multi-course dinners at a set price per person.
Join us tonight at our Aprons Cooking School so you can dine on chef-inspired dishes paired with the right Tribute wines.
Please note - we do not offer takeout at this time. This is a demonstration-style cooking class.
- Reception Wine - Tribute Sauvignon Blanc
- Tribute Chardonnay paired with Sake Poached Shrimp with Smashed Cucumber Salad
- Tribute Pinot Noir paired with Roasted Picanha with Green Garlic Sauce and Aged Cheddar Potato Gratin
- Tribute Cabernet paired with Dulce de Leche Chocolate Brownie Sundae
What to expect.
This is a demonstration-style cooking class. Sit back, relax, and let our chefs do the cooking. Enjoy all of our delicious menu items and ask questions as we walk you through each recipe.
Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis. Cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance of the class for a refund. Full payment for all classes is required at time of registration. Price includes recipes, demonstration, and samples of the food prepared. Class is for adults only (18 years of age or older). Wine is sampled. You must be 21 years of age or older to drink alcoholic beverages. Drink responsibly. Publix may cancel classes not meeting enrollment standards, in which case any payment remitted will be refunded. Publix reserves the right to change recipes or substitute instructors for any reason.
Please be aware that our products, prepared items, and cooking school facilities may have had contact with the following food allergens: fish, eggs, milk, wheat, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, tree nuts, and shellfish. Please do not attend Cooking School class(es) if you or your guests have, or have been exposed to, any communicable diseases including cold, flu, etc.
- Created by Chris Benziger, building on a legacy of world-class wines.
- Ranked #5 fastest growing SP brand.
- Ranked #5 in brands adding revenue to the wine category.
- Sauvignon Blanc featured in Wine Enthusiast Top 100 wines of 2022.
- All wines awarded 90+ points!