Ready for a challenging food adventure. We have a interesting 3 days of cooking lined up for you!
Please note this class is a three day class for juniors 11–12 years old, and the class is approximately 2–2 1/2 hours each day. The $135 price is for all three days. If you have any questions, or would like to come to one day of camp only, please contact the cooking school. Campers attend Tue 1/4, Wed 1/5, Thur 1/6.
Day 1 - Breakfast---
- Sweet Potato Pancakes with Cinnamon Pecan Butter
- Herbed Biscuits with Sausage Gravy
- Classic Crumb Cake
- Crunchy Berry Yogurt Parfaits
Day 2 - Bacon Brunch---
- Jalapeno & Cheddar Cornmeal Biscuits with Bacon Gravy
- Pork Belly Benedict with Hollandaise
- Bacon Pancakes with Maple Syrup Butter and Candied Bacon
- Fresh Fruit Tart with Whipped Cream
Day 3 - Pasta Dinners---
- Creamy Chicken Mac & Cheese
- Pasta e Fagioli with Escarole
- Shrimp and Scallop Linguine with Lemon-Garlic Butter Sauce
- Super Fudgy Ice Cream Sundaes
What to expect.
This is a kids, juniors, or teens cooking class. Calling all future chefs! Kids (8–10 years), Juniors (11–12 years), and Teens (13–17 years) will love to cook their own masterpieces and meet new friends.
Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis. Cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance of the class for a refund. Full payment for all classes is required at time of registration. Price includes recipes, demonstration, and samples of the food prepared. Publix may cancel classes not meeting enrollment standards, in which case any payment remitted will be refunded. Publix reserves the right to change recipes or substitute instructors for any reason.
Please be aware that our products, prepared items, and cooking school facilities may have had contact with the following food allergens: fish, eggs, milk, wheat, peanuts, soybeans, sesame, tree nuts, and shellfish. Please do not attend Cooking School class(es) if you or your guests have, or have been exposed to, any communicable diseases including cold, flu, etc.