Please note this class is a three day class for teens 13–17 years old, and the class is approximately 2–2 1/2 hours each day. The $135 price is for all three days. If you have any questions, please contact the cooking school.
Dates: Monday 6/26, Tuesday 6/27, and Wednesday 6/28
Join us to learn how to upgrade from the basics of cooking, to dishes that are a bit more refined and adventurous.
Teens Camp Day 1: Upgraded
- Clams in Garlicky Chorizo Broth
- Avocado and Hearts of Palm Salad with Goat Cheese Dressing
- Bison and Lamb Double-Bacon Cheeseburgers
- Cream Puffs
Teens Camp Day 2: Southern-Inspired
- Lowcountry Shrimp and Grits
- Mesquite-Rubbed Air Fryer Chicken Wings with Roasted Pumpkin Seed Hot Sauce
- Multicooker Beef and Barley
- Thin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Teens Camp Day 3: Fusion
- Tempura Shrimp, Asparagus, and Sesame Seed Roll
- German-Style Potato Salad with Warm Mustard Vinaigrette
- Hot Honey-Glazed Salmon with Crispy Almond-Coconut Topping
- Apple-Ginger Upside Down Cake
What to expect.
This is a kids, juniors, or teens cooking class. Calling all future chefs! Kids (8–10 years), Juniors (11–12 years), and Teens (13–17 years) will love to cook their own masterpieces and meet new friends.
Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis. Cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance of the class for a refund. Full payment for all classes is required at time of registration. Price includes recipes, demonstration, and samples of the food prepared. Publix may cancel classes not meeting enrollment standards, in which case any payment remitted will be refunded. Publix reserves the right to change recipes or substitute instructors for any reason.
Please be aware that our products, prepared items, and cooking school facilities may have had contact with the following food allergens: fish, eggs, milk, wheat, peanuts, soybeans, sesame, tree nuts, and shellfish. Please do not attend Cooking School class(es) if you or your guests have, or have been exposed to, any communicable diseases including cold, flu, etc.