Please note this class is a three day class for teens 13–17 years old, and the class is approximately 2–2 1/2 hours each day. The $135 price is for all three days. If you have any questions, please contact the cooking school.
Dates: Tuesday 8/2, Wednesday 8/3, and Thursday 8/4.
Join us to learn all about international food, and learn how to make great simple dishes, that you can make at home when the craving hits. There is a whole world of dishes to try.
Teens Camp Day 1: International Street Foods
- Aloo Chaat (Indian-Style Spiced Potatoes)
- Shrimp Pad Thai (Thai-Style Noodle Dish)
- Elote (Mexican-Style Grilled Corn)
- Souvlaki (Greek-Style Grilled Chicken and Pork Skewers)
Teens Camp Day 2: International Handhelds
- Jamon, Manchego, and Garlic Aioli Bocadillo (Spanish-Style Sandwich)
- Chorizo, Rice, and Black Bean Burritos (Mexican-Style Tortilla Wrap)
- Vegemite Triple Decker (Australian-Style BLT with no B)
- Chicken Shawarma (Middle Eastern-Style Grilled Chicken Pita)
Teens Camp Day 3: International Sweet Treats
- Banoffee Pie (Classic English Dessert)
- Classic Chocolate Mousse (French-Style)
- Sopapillas (Mexican-Style Fried Dough with Cinnamon-Sugar)
- Mango Lassi (Indian-Style Mango Milkshake)
What to expect.
This is a kids, juniors, or teens cooking class. Calling all future chefs! Kids (8–10 years), Juniors (11–12 years), and Teens (13–17 years) will love to cook their own masterpieces and meet new friends.
Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis. Cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance of the class for a refund. Full payment for all classes is required at time of registration. Price includes recipes, demonstration, and samples of the food prepared. Publix may cancel classes not meeting enrollment standards, in which case any payment remitted will be refunded. Publix reserves the right to change recipes or substitute instructors for any reason.
Please be aware that our products, prepared items, and cooking school facilities may have had contact with the following food allergens: fish, eggs, milk, wheat, peanuts, soybeans, sesame, tree nuts, and shellfish. Please do not attend Cooking School class(es) if you or your guests have, or have been exposed to, any communicable diseases including cold, flu, etc.