Please note this class is a three day class for teens 13–17 years old, and the class is approximately 2–2 1/2 hours each day. The $135 price is for all three days. If you have any questions, please contact the cooking school.
Dates: Monday 12/26, Tuesday 12/27, and Wednesday 12/28.
Learn how to use the air fryer, immersion circulator, and indoor grill (or grill pan). Let us teach what great dishes you can whip up, and how easy your time in the kitchen can be.
Day 1 - Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Personal Pan Pizza
- Air Fryer Weeknight Beef Chimichangas
- Air Fryer Potato Wedges with Spicy Remoulade Sauce
- Eggnog Crepes with Berries and Cream
Day 2 - Immersion Circulator
- Sous Vide Dry-Rubbed Chicken Wings with Red Chile Hot Sauce
- Sous Vide Tri Tip Steak Salad with Blistered Tomatoes, Avocado, and Ranch Verde
- Sous Vide Spicy Citrus Honey Carrots
- Lemon Curd Thumbprint Cookies
Day 3 - Grilling
- Grilled Eggplant Parmesan
- Grilled Skirt Steak with Charred Pepper Salsa
- Grilled, Chilled Green Beans with Sesame Ginger Dressing
- Toasted Pound Cake with Macerated Strawberries and Whipped Cream
What to expect.
This is a kids, juniors, or teens cooking class. Calling all future chefs! Kids (8–10 years), Juniors (11–12 years), and Teens (13–17 years) will love to cook their own masterpieces and meet new friends.
Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis. Cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance of the class for a refund. Full payment for all classes is required at time of registration. Price includes recipes, demonstration, and samples of the food prepared. Publix may cancel classes not meeting enrollment standards, in which case any payment remitted will be refunded. Publix reserves the right to change recipes or substitute instructors for any reason.
Please be aware that our products, prepared items, and cooking school facilities may have had contact with the following food allergens: fish, eggs, milk, wheat, peanuts, soybeans, sesame, tree nuts, and shellfish. Please do not attend Cooking School class(es) if you or your guests have, or have been exposed to, any communicable diseases including cold, flu, etc.